Friday, March 16, 2007

Friendship Quotes


A. "A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails." -Anonymous


B. "True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable." -Dave Tyson Gentry


C. "Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival." -C.S. Lewis


D. "Those truly linked don't need correspondence. When they meet again after many years apart, Their friendship is as true as ever." -E. B. White


E. "A true friend shares freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably." -William Penn


F. "A good friend remembers what we were and sees what we can be." -Anonymous


G. "What is a friend? I will tell you...it is someone with whom you dare to be yourself." -Frank Crane


H. "Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends." -Richard Bach


I. "How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to." -Unknown


Posted by Natalie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Hi, Tait Deems told me about your band, and I am recording a Christian bluegrass/swing CD and need a fiddle, Dobro, and Banjo player to play on it. If you would be interested in helping out with that, Please call me at 292-6907. See our blog at www.clementjonleanne.blogspot.com Thank you and God bless you! Jon 3-17-07

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your post has some of my most favorite friendship comments. Beautifully laid.Dave Richards

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home